Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Tallahassee has been Faster to Any Size Disaster since 1983. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM and our phones are answered by a live operator 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When a water damage occurs, the time to mitigate is NOW! That is why we have on call technicians available at all times. It can be Christmas Day and we will be on our way when you call for emergency service.
From you high rise office suite with a broken fire sprinkler affecting multiple floors to a broken supply line leading to the ice maker in you kitchen at home, we have the people and equipment to get the job done and get you back to normal
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (850) 878-8885
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2060 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Tallahassee arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.