SERVPRO of Tallahassee warns our residents - if you see visible mold in your home, please do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. If you are in the middle of renovating your home and you discover mold, stop. Cover the suspect microbial growth discovered with plastic if possible, and then call us immediately. DO not disturb the growth any further. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home. Let our experts come out and advise on a proper plan of action to prevent any further contamination of unaffected areas in your home. If you suspect mold in your home please follow our tips below:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Cover the affected area if possible.
- Contact SERVPRO of Tallahassee for further mold remediation services.
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
SERVPRO of Tallahassee specializes in mold cleanup and restoration; in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. SERVPRO of Tallahassee is a licensed mold remediation company here local in the Tallahassee area. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely. We pride ourselves in our remediation services, and frequently handle these types of situations in homes throughout North Florida and South Georgia. From St. George Island to Newton Georgia, our experts have helped clean and clear homes of microbial growth. No job is too big, or too small. If you see or suspect mold in your home, call our experts today @850-878-8885